IBERIAN MUSIC STUDIES SYMPOSIUM (22-23 JUNE 2017)
HOSTED BY THE FACULTY OF MUSIC, UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE (UK)
The University of Cambridge is proud to host this symposium, which focuses on music’s relationship with national/regional identity and heritage in the Iberian Peninsula, and the islands of Portugal and Spain. The symposium aims to put into dialogue scholars from different disciplinary backgrounds, providing a context for the development of cutting-edge research in Iberian music studies.
Please see the call for papers section for details of how to submit an abstract.
- Dr Matthew Machin-Autenrieth (University of Cambridge)
- Prof. Salwa el-Shawan Castelo-Branco (Universidade Nova Lisboa)
- Prof. Susana Moreno Fernández (Universidad de Valladolid)
- Dr Cassandre Balosso-Bardin (Paris Sorbonne Université)
- Dr Samuel Llano (University of Manchester)
THE COMMITTEE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTERS OF THE SYMPOSIUM